Eurus wheels were designed for extreme versatility: light when climbing and responsive when there is a change of pace, they adapt to all pedaling styles and every kind of terrain. Now, thanks to the new oversize flange and the innovative Mega-G3, Eurus wheels have seen a "leap in quality", becoming one of the best aluminum wheels for racing bicycles on the market today.
- Height of the differentiated rim and spokes in aluminum guarantee less weight
- Oversize flange and hub body in aluminum ensure better transmission of power thanks to increased torsional stiffness
- Ultra-Fit profile helps when fitting the tire, guaranteeing ease of use as well as less friction
- Rim construction and spoke shape combine to make this a very lightweight wheel with good aerodynamics
- Even the details count. The aluminum axle and aerodynamic, lighter Quick Release make this wheel an extremely light solution on the aluminum wheel scenario
- G3 spokes, characteristic of Campagnolo top-of-the-range wheels, guarantee excellent power transmission
- Butted aerodynamic spokes
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Fitzroy Cycles Carnegie offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.